Monday, May 26, 2014

The first anniversary

Ryan and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary. We seriously can't believe how fast this year went by! It really feels like it was just yesterday that this picture was taken. 


And how fun are these pictures? We had a photo booth at our reception and I loved looking at the pictures. Some people really went all out while others didn't really know how to use the booth (resulting in hysterical pictures where only half their bodies are showing). 


And of course, our Hawaii honeymoon. One year ago today we were there (and I so wish we were there now!). In Hawaii, we were able to pay our respects at Pearl Harbor, try surfing for the first time, and drink out of a coconut. I'm pretty sure Waikiki is the prettiest beach I've ever seen. 



Here's to an amazing anniversary and many more to come!







No comments: