Sunday, January 8, 2012

Today I...

Forgot my sweatshirt
Watched part of a movie called Warrior
Read part of my book
Talked with roommates 
Became angered with my dog for chewing up my brand new wallet
Looked at the full moon
Might have shed a tear or two
Made a PB&J sandwich
Ate Ben & Jerry's red velvet ice cream
Found a spot in cupboards to finish unpacking canned foods
Forgot to bring a lamp from home (it is very dark here)
Noticed a cop car parked in the parking lot for a half hour
Became stressed about a psychology class (what if I can't keep up with the class?)
Slept in until 9...stayed in bed reading a book until 10


Tomorrow I will:

Start my second semester of college
Go to Walmart to get command strips for pictures and get a mirror
Go home to get forgotten sweatshirt and lamp
Go to my algebra class
Go to my English class
Put gas in my car (maybe)
Read a book (most likely)
Wonder what Tuesday classes will be like

No comments: