Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's a Friday-like Thursday

The amazing thing about my class schedule is I don't have classes Fridays. Instead, I feel like Thursday is Friday and I have an extra long weekend. Gotta love it.

However, today is Thursday and it is definitely dragging by in a Friday-like fashion. The hour-and-a-half classes feel more like a three hour class and my brain feels as if it isn't there.

I mean, I couldn't even spell fashion at first! If I can't spell something as simple as "fashion" then you know my brain is fried.

I need a weekend to relax my poor brain.

But instead of relaxing, I think I'll be putting more stress upon myself. I'm taking two dreaded classes: Psychology and Geology. I am seriously considering dropping psychology. However, if I drop psychology, it will put me down to 11 credit hours and I need at least 12 credits to keep my financial aid. This brings us to the conclusion of dropping psychology and adding something else instead.

Being two weeks into the spring semester, I'm not sure how well this will work out for me. I'll have to take an easy class in hopes of avoiding being completely behind.

In the long run, would dropping psychology be in the best interest for me?

Here are my options: Keep psychology, struggle in this class until April with the possibility of failing. Hm. Not good. So drop Psychology, take an easier class, hope I'm not too far behind and hopefully enjoy myself and learn something?

Choices choices.

No comments: