Thursday, December 1, 2011

Skirts

I love skirts and I love dresses. They make me happy.

Tonight I went to Walmart not expecting to find a skirt. But there it was. If I said it was red floral with a dark blue background, you probably wouldn't think it's a cute skirt. But trust me, it is and I'm in love. And I have red high heels (four inch heels, pointy toe, painful, but I love 'em anyway) that go perfectly with my new skirt.

Wanna know the best part about my skirt? For being so lovely, it cost me less than $20 which is a bargain when I've found ugly skirts for $40 or more. I love Walmart.

So now I'm sitting around wearing my new skirt and red high heels at 11:20pm wishing I had somewhere to go to wear my skirt.

But alas, it is 11:20pm and I have nowhere to wear a skirt especially when I have a textbook that needs to be read and classes to attend to bright and early.

However, when Sunday rolls around, you can bet I'll be wearing my below the knee, red floral and dark blue background skirt with my red four inch high heeled shoes.

No comments: