Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ready, Set, Go!

I'm looking at an apartment tonight. I'm so excited and at the same time I'm freaking out! I want this apartment because the utilities will be paid by the landlord. It's $300 a month. I can afford that which is a very good thing. But I'm freaking out because I've never done anything like this before!

This apartment is move in ready December 18th and I can get the rest of December rent free. The contract lasts until spring, but I guess it's easy to renew a contract.

But here's the thing. I'm afraid getting an apartment will totally drain my bank account. Yes, I have a job. But it's only a little part time job. However, I want this experience. It would be excellent for me. I think it would help me get over my fears and I could make new friends while I'm doing it.

I would need to find a new job though, one closer to where this apartment is. I think keeping my little part time job wouldn't accomplish much for me. It would just pay to put gas in my car to get to and from work.

I am so nervous. It's something I need to do though. I can't let fears constantly control my life.

Ready, set, go!

No comments: