Friday, November 11, 2011

I am a nerd

Tonight, I went to Walmart at midnight just to get the very last Harry Potter movie. However, not only did I get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 but I bought all eight movies...the "Complete 8-Film Collection." With this collection, I also purchased a $3 warranty on my collection. I am a nerd.


I was actually surprised to see there weren't many people. I thought there would be a huge line of people waiting for midnight. But there was only a small line of about ten people. I also thought people would be dressed up in their best Harry Potter gear. But no one was. I didn't even dress up. I thought about it but I didn't have my very good friend to dress up with me. Now, I'm a little glad I didn't dress up.

I am a nerd because now I want to watch all eight movies. How long would it take to watch these movies? I honestly have no idea. Probably quite some time. And do I have the time to watch all eight movies? Not really.

Lucky for me, Thanksgiving break is coming up. A few days to eat, a few days to sleep, and a few days to watch Harry Potter.

Of course, I will probably watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 tomorrow (or today seeing how it's 1:40 in the morning) even though I saw it only last week on Halloween in theaters.

Truth be told, I'm skipping class for Harry Potter. But I didn't exactly plan it out that way. You see, my English professor decided her lesson planned for Friday wouldn't be beneficial for us so she decided to cancel the class so we can "work on our paper." My second class on Friday's is astronomy. I love astronomy. But the thing is, he doesn't take roll. And he puts all the class notes online. And I already turned my assignment in through the internet. So I really won't be missing anything, right?

Also, I found a candy bar that weighs 5 pounds! Yikes!

So yes, I'm a nerd. But at least I'm happy.

No comments: