Friday, October 28, 2011

Harry Potter

I found the perfect Halloween costume today. Can you guess?? It has to do with Harry Potter...and a Ravenclaw robe! Well, actually, that's all it includes. I'm still toying with the idea of going to Walmart and buying a hot pink wig and saying I'm Tonks.

I didn't really mean to buy a Ravenclaw robe from a Halloween store. I really didn't. My friends and I went to a second hand store and found nothing. Then we ventured over to good ol' Walmart, but, of course, all the costumes were either gone, or way too slutty for my taste. So the idea came to go to Halloween store #1. But the racks were nearly bare with nothing to spare. Luckily for us, we remembered a Halloween store in the mall right across the street!

And there it was. The perfect Halloween costume. It was hanging there, so innocent among other Harry Potter accessories. It was almost forgotten behind Slytherin robes and Gryffindor robes as well as Harry Potter's glasses and wand. Even the Sorting Hat took a part in hiding the perfect Halloween costume. But it was still there. Ravenclaw robes.

Okay, fine, you can call me a nerd. I don't mind. I figure it's healthy to have a mild obsession. It's not like I'll go around in public wearing Ravenclaw robes. But why not be excited for one dance tomorrow night and just one Halloween night. And, okay, I'll probably wear it to Walmart when the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie comes out.

To make this costume even better, I have the Horcrux locket and Hermione Granger's Time Turner. I just can't decide which one to wear. I could wear both. But that would be a little much. Maybe I could wear my HP pins as well.

Basically, I'm all set for Halloween. The anticipation is building! I hope everyone else has an awesome costume!

No comments: