Monday, October 31, 2011

Don't eat the popcorn!

Can you believe Halloween is over? Tomorrow is November 1st and a local radio station will begin playing Christmas songs. How crazy is that?

It was entertaining to walk around campus today to see so many people dressed up. Someone actually made me slightly scared. I walked through the door and there was this person sitting in a chair and all I could see was it's head which was a very convincing skull staring at me. Besides skeletons, I saw zombies, princesses, and even Captain Jack Sparrow.

My friend and I decided to dress up in our Harry Potter costumes and go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 in theaters before it comes out on DVD. It's amazing it's still in theaters when it comes out in just eleven days. We felt rather nerdy at the movie theater but it was so much fun. But don't eat the popcorn.

It tasted just fine until we got through the top part of the bag. Then the popcorn began to taste like dusty popcorn. It was disgusting. Later tonight, we found out their popcorn has led to food poisoning in the past. I feel a little queasy but I think it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

So don't eat the popcorn.


Needless to say, we had a little fun at the theater. The bottom one is me trying to show off my billowy Ravenclaw Robe and the first one...well we were just being silly.

Hope everyone had an awesome Halloween! Time for me to dive into left over candies!

No comments: