Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You know that feeling when...

 you are just tired of music with words? I don't know about you, but I feel like that quite often. Sometimes I just want to hear instruments and sometimes I'll even be the one to supply the music without words. I don't sing, but I can play piano.
  You know that feeling when you have a favorite music group/singer and then you hear them live and your opinion of them totally changes? I feel like that right now. Has anyone heard of Secrets by One Republic? Love the song! But then I heard the group sing it live. They were off key most of the way through and his voice cracked several times.
  You know that feeling when you just want to curl up in a fuzzy blanket, have a mug of hot chocolate and a good book to read? I feel like that right now, however, English 1010 and Math 990 homework is plaguing my mind right now.
  So many things are going through my mind right now I'm just not sure what I feel like sharing.
  Because I can't sort through all my thoughts, I'll question any passing reader that happens to stumble upon my blog.
  Are you a blog writer yourself or are you just a blog reader? Or are you both? I'm both, however, I lean more towards reading what other people have to say. I find it much more fascinating that what I have to say. Or maybe I have just as fascinating things to say but I just can't say it as well as others can.
  Where are you from? I'm from The United States of America. What are your cultural traditions?
  Do you have a family of your own or is your main family your parents/siblings/both?
  What kind of music do you listen to?
  Do you have a religion?

  Listening to what people have to say is so interesting to me. I really only know about my little life, my small world and the people I know in my small world. I love hearing about all the differences that are out there!

No comments: