Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Elections

I can't believe people are already starting the election processes for president/mayor/city counsel, etc. A person on my facebook account posted a link about supporting "Obama 2012" by giving him your money. Like he needs anymore money. Thank goodness for freedom of speech or I'd probably be in major trouble right now. 

I'm not exactly smart when it comes to politics but I'm smart enough to know when I see a bad idea when I see one and Obama has "BAD IDEA" written all over his forehead. Yeah, maybe it's the things he's done while in office but it's also that gut feeling you get when you just...know. 

I've tried to be neutral to this guy because so many people were against him when he took office. But I felt uneasy. And then that earthquake/tsunami hit Japan and all he did was play golf. Seriously, Mr. President? How kind of you.

And why, why, WHY is he on TV shows and what not? Shouldn't he be so busy running a country he shouldn't have time to do all these TV show interviews? I just don't understand. Aren't there more important things on his plate?

And could you please explain to me why he said he would fix America's economy and yet put us more into debt? America is so into debt, I can't even grasp how massive this number is. I just can't understand being in debt that much money.

These are just my personal opinions. Freedom of speech. If you don't agree with what I'm saying, well, that's okay, you have freedom of speech as well and I probably most likely don't agree with your views either. So we're even.

I will be able to have the opportunity to vote this time around in presidential elections. I will, without a doubt, vote for anyone besides Obama. I want to put my opinion into the world and I want to have MY vote be counted. 

Maybe Obama will still win this upcoming election next year. But at least I will have made my opinion known. And hopefully, he won't win.

No comments: