Monday, May 2, 2011

United States of America

I know, I know, I put a new post up yesterday. But that was before I learned about Osama, the master mind behind the terrorist attacks, the one responsible for 9/11, was dead.

The first thing I thought was, "I'm so happy! My country suffered because of him."

But why should we celebrate a murder, even if this man deserved it? Can't we be glad about it without celebrating it?

Trust me, I'm not siding on his side.

I just think he has a family and I bet their family is grieving over the loss of their family member, evil or not. Shouldn't we at least respect those family members and not party about their sadness?

But at the same time, take a deep breath of relief because my country suffered because of him.

It's such a conflicting feeling.

No comments: