Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Water for Elephants

SNOW! In April????

I just casually glance out my window to see...snow falling on the green grass. I love snow. I really do. But in April? I love snow in December and January and maybe even parts of February. But once it hits March and April and May, I think it should just stop.

Why do my posts always turn towards the weather?

I think it's because I'm trying to blog about things other than specifics of my life. This is the internet afterall. I don't want to be giving away every single detail of my life. Why does the whole world need to know my personal business?

Then again, isn't that the point of a blog?

Question time. And please, someone who might be reading this, please answer because I really want an answer. Can you change the name of your blog? I created this one but couldn't think of anything smart at the moment and now I want to change it. Am I just stuck with my lame blog name? Seriously, please answer.

No comments: