Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter...and then some

This morning, we had the dreaded Easter Egg Hunt at a nearby ballpark. For some kids, an Easter Egg Hunt is the best moment in their life (besides Christmas morning, of course), but for others, it's the worst because they are unable to win the amazing prizes (such as a bike, or a baby doll).

For me, it was slow work. So much effort goes to put one of these Easter Egg Hunt's together. It was fun being able to watch the little kids claim their prizes and ride off with their brand new bikes. Yet, it was sad to see different kids get stuck with the little candy while their peers enjoyed much larger prizes.

I was also glad when it ended and I was able to go home. The weather wasn't the best today. Very cold, very cloudy, and very windy. However, I'm thankful the rain held off until we were finished with the Easter Egg Hunt.

I've just realized there is a tab on Blogger that says "stats." Turns out, I can see if people are actually reading this or not. I have to wonder though if they're just passing by on their way to bigger and better blogs. But it is fun to see Malaysia and India light up saying people their have been to my blog. Are you guys really reading this?

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: