Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's changing!

Guys. I'm wearing shorts today.

Ryan and I uncovered our small air conditioning unit that we wish would work better.

We sleep with the window open, a fan sitting at the window to draw in any cool breeze while the ceiling fan spins away (making an annoying sound, might I add).

I might actually have to take off our fluffy blanket on our bed. It's so comfy and soft...and slightly too warm for our liking.

I hear birds in the morning.

The grass is turning green, large pink blossoms blooming all over the place (even our tree is alive...just not very pink).


I keep hearing the ice cream truck, the constant tune "It's a small world after all" or "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E". Does anyone else feel like ice cream trucks are sketchy? No? Just me? They don't have very good ice cream anyway. But I have fabulous ice cream in my freezer....

Just take a moment to appreciate this next picture. I took it last week right after a snow storm. Yes, snow storm. 


I love this time of year. It's so unpredictable and beautiful. If only we could find an allergy medicine that helped Ryan, then it would be perfect.



No comments: