Monday, March 31, 2014

Addictions

My husband and I may or may not have a slight addiction to The Vampire Diaries. 

You see, it all started when I decided to watch the very first episode of the series. My husband came home and he enjoyed the episode as well.

And...we have Netflix. It's dangerous. 

So yesterday, after church, we sat on the couch and watched about five episodes of Vampire Diaries. 

Forget about homework, dishes, and other cleaning needs.

But at the same time, I think we needed yesterday to relax. We've both been very stressed about school and jobs (life in general). It felt nice to not worry about something.

It's like me and reading. Sometimes I read so much you could probably classify it as an addiction. I love books and I can't get enough of them. When I read, it takes me away from my worries and I get involved in someone else's problems. It's very therapeutic. 

So even though we may have wasted a lot of time, it was nice to sit together and enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon.

No comments: