Monday, March 24, 2014

The things I've seen

I work next to a Petsmart store so it's quite common to see people and their animals wander over to our store. It's actually fun sometimes because our customers will bring in the cutest little puppies. Adorable, I'm telling you, adorable! 

Today, a woman came in with her dog. This dog was so large she could hardly keep him sitting and just one slight movement from the dog would send this woman all over the place. After we were halfway through her transaction, she asks, "Do you sell bowls?" Well, I work at a kitchen/home store. We have lots of bowls. She then leaves and comes back with a mixing bowl. She then proceeds to purchase a water bottle and pours the water into the mixing bowl. She sets the bowl on the ground in front of the registers and the dog goes crazy. 

At this point, there is a huge line of people wanting to purchase their items. My coworker was currently in the middle of a lengthy return process, unable to quickly help these customers. I was at a loss of what to do. Do I tell this woman and her dog to move over a little so I could help others? Or do I just wait for them to be done?

I waited for them to be done (which took about five minutes). The lady did clean up after her dog though, which was much appreciated. But I must say, I have never seen someone do that before.

I have also seen someone wear a tail and cat ears to our store and I'm not talking for Halloween. I'm talking about late February, early March. Kind of reminds me of People of Walmart, you know?

Our spring break was a week or so ago. Ryan and I took a trip to California (mostly Disneyland). The last time I went, I was 14 and I honestly don't remember much of it. We didn't stay at the park long; most of our trip was spent at a beach house (which I think was slightly better than Disneyland). This trip, however, we spent days in the park. We had a blast (and we ate a lot too!).










No comments: