Wednesday, February 8, 2012

University Scavenger Hunt!

 Usually, I am not a fan of scavenger hunts. However, with my friends, it was a blast! With a camera in tow, we found a tree...


We also had to find the statue seen to the right. We really only needed one picture but there were four of us! Things like this need to be documented!



At this point, we realized we didn't have a picture of all four of us together. After we came to this realization, we quickly decided to fix the problem.
 The picture to the right wasn't part of our scavenger hunt. We were waiting for the shuttle to come (which was part of our scavenger hunt) and I happened to see this fantastic picture. Kind of an oxymoron, don't you think?
 One of the pictures we had to capture was someone getting onto the shuttle (that happens to be me turning around).

 On campus, there is an old brick building randomly set in the middle of modernized buildings. It is one of my favorite things on campus...which is why I'm in the picture.
 And more signs...
And more signs...

In our library, there is this amazing glass structure hanging from the ceiling. I think it is incredible.







I wish all my classes were as fun as my Elementary Education class. How many classes are there where an assignment is to leave class and take pictures with friends? Yeah, it's that awesome.

No comments: