Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dear Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

It's almost January now and there hasn't been any snow. I'm not exactly complaining because it means there isn't ice covering the roads making travel almost impossible. However, some snow would be nice this year.

And if there was a snow storm, the air would be cleaner. Everything would be white instead of the brown decorating the ground and the horizon. 

If there was snow storm, I could make hot cocoa, grab my favorite book, fuzzy blanket, and sit by the window watching the big fluffy flakes drift to the ground.

I am sure all the ski lodges would be very grateful if it began to snow. 

If there was snow, I could build a snowman much taller than I am with an orange carrot nose and a purple scarf. 

With snow, people could go sledding down steep hills in the mountains. 

Hopefully snow comes soon!

Sincerely,
Me

No comments: