Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Addiction

Yesterday, after taking two finals, my brain felt slightly fried. Not only was my brain fried, but I felt extremely frustrated. You see, my math professor showed up 35 minutes late for our final, cutting precious time by 35 minutes. Even though he is giving us extra credit points on other tests for his tardiness, I still feel annoyed and hope I still did well with the shorter amount of time.

So the best way to take care of a fried brain and frustrations is to watch a TV show on DVD for hours and hours. 

I've never seen The Vampire Diaries before because I didn't want to watch another thing about vampires. It's one of those "been there, done that" things. But it seemed like a brainless and entertaining thing to do.

And now I'm addicted. I watched that show for about 9 hours straight and didn't even crawl into bed until about two in the morning. To be honest, I'm amazed I made it to bed. I didn't want to go to bed but my eyes kept closing and I began missing important things in the show.

People are stupid in TV shows. Has anyone else noticed that? As I was watching this show, I'd yell at the TV screen saying, "No! Don't let him in! He's a vampire!...Seriously? You let him in?" In the show, there is a good vampire who tries to save this girl. He tells Elena to take her friend home and make sure no one kills her or else she'll be a vampire. So I say, "Seriously, Stefan? Sure, send a defenseless, weak human home to watch over Bonnie. And you know she won't be smart. They'll go to Elena's house because Damon has already been invited in. You know they won't go to Bonnie's because no vampires have ever been in there." 

So I am addicted to a TV show. 

But that's fine with me...as long as I finish writing my paper today.

No comments: