Monday, November 7, 2011

Registering for Classes

Last night was a crazy night. I worked until midnight and registration for the spring semester started at midnight. I got home and tried to register for classes without success. Too many people were online so I was denied access.  It was pretty stressful. Finally, around one in the morning, I said, "Screw it! I've been working at a gas station for seven and a half hours, my back hurts, I'm coughing so hard I throw up, and I'm exhausted! I'm going to bed!"

This afternoon, I didn't think it would be possible to get any good classes. Lucky for me, there were still several classes open for me. The next stressful situation was finding classes to fit into a day. I can't be Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and have a Time-Turner so I can be in two places at once. Just not possible.

I am proud to report that I have a wonderful 15 credit schedule that includes math, English, geology, Psychology, and an elementary education class. I think this up coming semester will be a blast!

Of course...I just have to finish this semester and pass all my finals. And, by the way, finals are next month. Where did the semester go?

I can't begin to explain how relieved I am to have registration behind me. Let's just hope my financial aid can cover it all!

No comments: