Thursday, May 19, 2011

Second Graders

   Today was my last day at my internship and I honestly cried after I left and I still feel so sad about leaving. I grew so attached to those little kids and I always wanted to help them when they didn't understand something. What am I going to do without them?

   Honestly, all I've thought about is my little second graders. I kept thinking about their struggles and how to help them and I thought how funny each of them were, how sweet each of them were and how happy I was to be with them.

   But now what? I never thought I'd be so sad to see a school year end. I bet they're jumping for joy. I hope they get amazing teachers next year, I just wish I could see them all grow up and see all of their successes.

   How did I get so attached? After I finish schooling, I want to be a teacher so badly because I'm happiest in a classroom. I don't know what I'd do after every school year when they all went their seperate ways.

   I feel like I'm just rambling. I hope all is well in the world!

No comments: