Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Adventures

You know that feeling you get when one chapter of your life closes, a chapter that has lasted so many years and you feel kind of lost?

I feel like that. I feel like for years I've done the same thing and now I'm about to be thrust into something completely knew and I honestly have no sense of direction.

But I guess that's the good thing about new adventures, right? You leave something old behind and find something better.

But of course, you can't start an adventure without a trusted crew which will be people from your "old" life. You'll have some of the best friends you've ever had (because would they ever leave you on a grand adventure and would you really ever leave them?), and of course you'll have your family because they will never leave you.

So a chapter of my life may be closing right now and it's terrifying. But at the same time, it's good to know I won't be facing the unknown alone.

No comments: