Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nicklecade!

I've only been to a nicklecade once in my lifetime, and that was today. All the whizzing machines, tickets being pumped out of machines, the word "bonus" being yelled throughout the noise, people exclaiming in delight, and a whole lot of laughter.

Yeah, it was pretty much awesome.

And every machine was one nickle.

One.

Five cents.

Five pennies.

One nickle.

Seriously, can you get any better than that?

And all those prizes! Small prizes, medium sized prizes, and large sized prizes. You walk away feeling like a winner and (if you're lucky like my friend and I), you will have hit the jackpot three times in a row and walk away with a fantastic stuffed animal and then some.

Yeah, we're that cool.

Do any of you remember my dentist blog post? Well, I went back to the dentist yesterday because the tooth they fixed has been killing me. Turns out, the filling didn't fit on my tooth exactly so I've been constantly chomping on it, causing all the pain. So I sat under that bright light with a drill in my mouth once again to move the filling and also drill it down a little.

My tooth doesn't hurt as bad today. Sure, it still throbs a little bit but at least I can eat. Maybe it'll get better now. In 4 weeks, I've been to the dentist 3 times. That would be a new personal record.

No comments: