Friday, April 15, 2011

The Cha Cha

Name this dance! It involves a lot of hip action. A lot of hip action. It's supposed to be sexy. Any guesses? The Cha Cha (You probably could've figured that one out just by the title). I don't mind watching the Cha Cha. I really don't. But me dancing it? Get real.

And may I remind you that the last time I danced this particular dance, I ended up in the emergency room that very night and ended up having my appendix removed the next morning. Coincidence? I think not! I can't really have an appendix removed for the second time. But I'm sure something else terrible will happen.

I could have to endure a hip replacement. I don't think people understand it is quite impossible for me to move my hips in a sexy way. The only time my hips get some hip action is when I have to pee really bad and I sway from side to side all the way to the bathroom to avoid an accident. Hip replacement is a fair concern for me while dancing the cha cha. It could happen People!

You may think I'm dramatizing this but I'm really not. I really did have surgery the first time I danced the cha cha. I even have the scars to prove it! So can one really blame me for dreading dancing the cha cha again...except in front of a large group of people instead of my small class? I didn't think so.

No comments: