Monday, May 5, 2014

Throwback...Monday?

Honestly, I just barely figured out what TBT means...and I'm still not sure I have it right. First I thought it meant "Throwback to..." but then I realized these all popped up on Thursday. So "Throw Back Thursday?" Pretty sure that's right.
But it's not Thursday, so I'm having a Throwback Monday.

In March, Ryan and I took a Spring Break trip to California (mostly Disneyland). We had so much fun!

The water was pretty cold...but we had just left the land of snow. So California weather felt downright hot! And once your legs got numb from being in the water, it wasn't really so bad.


Can you believe how big the waves were that day? I don't live close to the beach and this trip was the third time I'd seen the ocean in my 21 years of living. I had never seen waves that big before. I'm sure they get bigger though. But to put it in perspective, Ryan is 6'2". I am 5'4". We were brave souls.


And this last picture below. This was the Seasonal Cupcake at Disneyland. On the drive to California (long drive by the way) I asked Ryan if he was more excited to be in Disneyland or excited for the cupcake. He was more excited for the cupcake. He was a lucky man. We were able to get this cupcake the last day they served them. They switched to a green colored cupcake in honor of St. Patrick's day. I'm sure that one was delectable as well...but probably not as much as this chocolate mountain of goodness.


I've decided I'm a fan of throwbacks. Maybe my next one will be Hawaii? Or engagement pictures? Maybe more wedding photos as our first wedding anniversary is this month. Time is flying!

No comments: