Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

Today was a beautiful spring day. The sun was bright and the sky an amazing blue. 
Ryan, Shay (my younger brother), and I went for a walk to the local park.

It was so much fun. We also realized we are a tad too big for these playgrounds. But alas, we still had fun! We soon abandoned the playground to play Frisbee. 
Seriously, I can't play Frisbee. I'm too afraid to catch it so I end up playing Dodge the Frisbee. I can't toss the Frisbee either. Actually, let me rephrase. I am really good at throwing the Frisbee into houses, across fences, really high into the air, and generally the opposite direction I wanted it to go.
Here is a fabulous picture of what happens when two younger brothers race to catch the Frisbee. Usually, the brother with the longer arms wins (as demonstrated below).

And a picture I took proving spring is finally here! I feel like I should become a photographer...just saying.

Just one more picture, I promise.

Because of Him, not all is lost when I make mistakes. Because of Him, I will be forgiven. Because of Him, I will see loved ones that have passed away again someday. What I know is simple, but I know it, I live it, I love it.
Happy Easter everyone!


No comments: