Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Please excuse my food

I seem to be writing about food a lot lately but I'm just having fun with food. I'm even planning out meals for future days! I think it's because I'm tired of microwavable food....
But no matter the reason, I must share my dinner success.
You know that moment when you make something edible, you look over at it and think, "Dang! That looks good! Look at me now!" Yeah, I had one of those moments.
A half hour ago, I realized I had chicken in the freezer. And then I realized I had strawberries and spinach in the fridge. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was cooking lemon pepper seasoned chicken and slicing strawberries on the side. 
And I looked at it and saw how green the spinach was compared to the bright red strawberries and cooked to perfection chicken. 
Maybe a light vinaigrette would have been better with this type of salad but I love creamy poppy seed dressing from Kraft. It's my favorite salad dressing and it actually went well with my salad.
So there you go, another food post.
Unfortunately, when it comes to delicious food choices, there is usually a mountain of dishes waiting for me. 

No comments: